You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Rock Vs Roman – Could the potential Wrestlemania main event have been written in the stars for decades? Philip Sims looks at the parallel careers between The Rock & Reigns and asks if a potential ‘Mania match would be feasible and good for all involved.
-Life After Becky, Charlotte & Ronda – Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp evaluates how WWE have coped without their big hitters.
- Survivor Series ’87-’90 – The early years of Survivor Series were much more historically important than the versions we have seen thrown together by WWE in recent years. Dave Bradshaw looks at the first 4 instalments.
- The Samoan Dynasty – It’s complicated, but we do our best to break down the Anoa’i family and how they are all linked.
- Strength In Numbers – Could a union in wrestling ever happen? We look back at previous attempts and consider the potential for the future.
- We welcome back Talksport’s Alex McCarthy who gives a fresh eye on the recent news happenings.
- Hell In A Cell – How did WWE’s big feuds fare inside the demonic structure?
- NJPW G1 Climax – The G1 Climax is in the books and a heel turn for one of their big stars.
- Wrestling Heaven & Hell – This month is all about thrown together tag-teams. Can they work?
- Our retro section also looks at Goldberg Vs Hogan, Great American Bash ’91, behind the scenes of the Undertaker gimmick and the business acumen of the Road Warriors
Don’t forget that wherever you live in the world, you can subscribe and never miss an issue!