You have no items in your shopping cart.
***DIGITAL DOWNLOAD VERSION***
The brand new issue of WrestleTalk Magazine is on sale now!
This month’s packed edition including our nine-page annual ‘State of the Game’ analysis of all the world’s top promotions where we reveal the answer to the question – which is the best pro wrestling company in the world today?
Our team of writers go in-depth on WWE, AEW, New Japan, Ring of Honor, Impact Wrestling, NXT and NXT UK, grading each of them in several key categories including match quality, presentation, world title prestige, global presence, popularity and prognosis to find out who leads the pack in 2019.
And that’s not all! Also inside this month’s issue:
* Findlay Martin explains why there is Life After Hell for new WWE Universal champion – and this month’s cover star - ‘The Fiend’ Bray Wyatt
* We take a close look at the early skirmishes in the AEW vs NXT Wednesday Night Ratings War
* Can the likes of Tyson Fury and Cain Velasquez ever truly be difference-makers in professional wrestling? James Dixon examines the notable times when real sports stars made an impact in sports entertainment
* The second and final part of our ‘Brit Chat’ interview with Pro Wrestling EVE promoters Dann and Emily Read reveals how the couple are tackling homophobia and sexual harassment in wrestling
* Brian Elliott takes an alternative look at the WWE Draft and explains why Pete Dunne vs Daniel Bryan should happen at WrestleMania 36
*We bring you the inside story on why Eric Bischoff’s reign as SmackDown’s executive director came to a speedy end
* WrestleTalk’s own Laurie Blake gives his thoughts on WWE2K20
* Impact Wrestling star and WWE and UFC legend Ken Shamrock is the subject of ‘Looking At…’
* Greg Lambert’s article ‘Smell in a Cell’ explains where WWE went wrong when booking the Hell in a Cell stinker between Seth Rollins and The Fiend
* What are the greatest Survivor Series elimination matches of all-time? We list the best in Ten for Ten
* Wrestling Rivalries looks back at almost 30 years of battles between Hulk Hogan and ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair
*We recall the incredible 2003 Pro Wrestling NOAH clash of Japanese legends Kenta Kobashi and Mitsuharu Misawa
* And ‘Wrestling Classics’ remembers the bizarre night in WCW when a 7ft giant was thrown off a roof
All this and our regular features including Hot & Not, Around the Circuit, Ask WrestleTalk, Matches We Would Like to See Again, Say What?, Don’t You Dare Be Sour quotes of the month, This Month in History and Coliseum Corner
And our television section – aside from our usual round-up of all the WWE, NXT, NXT UK and MLW TV shows – now also includes AEW Dynamite, Impact and NWA Powerrr
So buy the most interactive professional wrestling magazine available today and the only one you can purchase every month on the UK’s high street shelves
And don’t forget that wherever you live in the world, you can subscribe through Wrestletalk.com and never miss an issue!