You have no items in your shopping cart.
- AEW VS NXT – The end of term reports are in; who will pass with flying colours and who will be given sent home with a ‘must try harder’ note? We’ve drafted in our own Laurie Blake to assess how each brand has done in the first 12 months of the ‘Wednesday Night Wars’.
- Grappling & Politics – What happens when wrestling & politics combine? As the US election race nears its conclusion, Dave Bradshaw makes his WrestleTalk Magazine debut to look at the connections between WWE and US politics.
- Curtain Open – Have wrestling documentaries pulled back the curtain too far?
- WWE Tag Team Apathy – Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp joins us again and this time he shares his despair at WWE’s lack of commitment to the tag team division.
- We welcome back Talksport’s Alex McCarthy who gives a fresh eye on the recent news happenings.
- AEW All Out – With expectations going in, did AEW manage to create another memorable event?
- Clash Of Champions – Ambulance match, ladder match & family vs family. It’s all go again with WWE’s monthly big event.
- NJPW G1 Climax – The G1 Climax is away and in full swing and we look at what’s happened so far.
- New look TV round-up page – Out with the old TV recaps and in with a whole new format with opinions from WrestleTalk’s Luke Owen, Andy Datson & Pete Quinnell
- Wrestling Heaven & Hell – This month featuring Kevin Nash in both! Is he now stuck in wrestling purgatory forever?
- Our retro section also looks at Flair Vs Funk, a classic NJPW show and debuts a new feature ‘Back To The Drawing Board’ with a look at gimmicks and matches that never made it off the creative table.
Don’t forget that wherever you live in the world, you can subscribe and never miss an issue!