You have no items in your shopping cart.
- The Evolution Of A Revolution – Former WWE & TNA star Katarina Waters makes her WrestleTalk Magazine debut! The former Katie Lea Burchill & Winter gives us a fascinating insight to the Women’s Revolution, using her own personal experiences.
- Vince’s Victory – Now that crowd reaction can be decided by a push of a button in the Thunderdome, has Vince finally got what he’s always wanted?
- The Innovators – Dave Bradshaw looks at who actually created some of wrestling’s most popular elements, and it’s not always who or what you expect.
- FTR Vs The Young Bucks – Fightful’s Sean Ross Sapp asks the question, did the potentially biggest tag team match of our generation meet expectations?
- ROH Pure Wrestling – The Pure Wrestling Championship returned to Ring Of Honor recently and Andrew Morris looks at its history and what it could mean for ROH’s future.
- FTR Interview – WrestleTalk’s Louis Dangoor caught up with the former Revival for a second time following his blockbuster interview earlier this year.
- We welcome back Talksport’s Alex McCarthy who gives a fresh eye on the recent news happenings.
- Survivor Series ‘20 – BRAND SUPREMACY! SLOGANS! But what did it all actually matter?
- NJPW – The Road To The Tokyo Dome
- Wrestling Heaven & Hell – This month is all about surprise appearances. Exciting in theory….
- Our retro section also looks at Shawn Vs Bret from 1992, ROH Second Anniversary Show, forgotten and used gimmicks from the Samoan Dynasty, and when wrestlers turn to music…
Don’t forget that wherever you live in the world, you can subscribe and never miss an issue!